1. Kerrier District - Let's Dance and Freak2. Lindbaek and Lindstrom - Alien in my Pocket (Rune's Extended Disco Mix)3. Hot Toddy - Mind Trip4. Dance Reaction - Disco Train (Morgan Geist Remix)5. Joakim - Come into my Kitchen (Basement Dub)6. Prince - Let's Work (Peter Black Remix)7. Bentley Rhythm Ace - How'd I Do Dat? (Chicken Lips 3 Course Dub)8. Inland Knights - Down to the Ground9. Krikor - Just What10. Nytro - Love Thing (M&M Mix)11. Jersey Devil Social Club - Italo Bassline12. Krikor - 2grammes1213. Metro Area - Nerves14. Kelly Polar Quartet - The Rhythm Touch15. Yann Fontaine - My Love Will Surround (Lance De Sardi's Subtle Re-work)16. I:Cube - Tunnel Vision17. Radiohead - Treefingers
Jeffery Mac: Ride the Disco Train (72 minutes, 160Kbps MP3)
― jeffery (jeffery), Friday, 7 January 2005 00:20 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
01 !!! "Me & Giuliani Down By The Schoolyard (A True Story)"02 I:Cube "Fr33z"03 Cut Copy "Saturday"04 Lullaby feat. Karine "Marmelade"05 Richard Davis "Bring Me Closer"06 Felix Da Housecat "What Does It Feel Like (Royksopp Remix)"07 The Human League "Love Action (Brooks Red Line Vocal Mix)"08 Annie "Chewing Gum (Mylo Remix)"09 Siousxie & The Banshees "Happy House (SFB Remix)"10 Blur "Girls & Boys (Pet Shop Boys Remix)"11 The Infadels "Give Yourself To Me (Fake ID Remix)"12 The Killers "Somebody Told Me (King Unique Vocal Mix)"13 The Robocop Kraus "Fake Boys (Ascii Disko Remix)"14 The Chemical Brothers "The Golden Path (Ewan Pearson Mix)"15 VHS Or Beta "Alive"16 Bent "Comin' Back"
― Xii (Xii), Friday, 7 January 2005 00:41 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― stirmonster, Friday, 7 January 2005 00:58 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
I'm sad about the (They didn't).
― Alba (Alba), Friday, 7 January 2005 00:59 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Xii (Xii), Friday, 7 January 2005 01:02 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― it's tricky (disco stu), Friday, 7 January 2005 01:41 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
45 Minutes techno/detroit/ghettotech
01. dj nehpets - dj's lay it down - databass02. ass-ed circus - ni**er drums - droid CDR03. sls - dolce gabanna - sls04. uk gold - turn around (bandulu remix) - primate05. danny anderson - untitled - heavy industries CDR06. renato cohen - step back - sino07. andrew richley and ryan rivera - cut da shit (gary martin remix) - amc08. dj funk - who u wit - databass09. surgeon - la real - counterbalance10. sls - psyche - sls11. dj shiva - untitled - heavy industries CDR12. waxmaster - footwork - databass13. leandro gamez - que viene valdez - phont14. club mcm - club mcm (deetron remix) - monoid15. oliver ho - magus - meta16. rino cerrone - untitled - orion17. octave one - blackwater - 430 west18. purposemaker - the dancer - purposemaker19. dave clarke - way of life (technasia remix) - skint20. joris voorn - lucious - sino21. the martian - lost transmission from earth - red planet
― tylero (tylero), Friday, 7 January 2005 06:26 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
I hope you guys leave those up for a while, they look like fun... :-)
― DougD, Friday, 7 January 2005 07:00 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― paulhw (paulhw), Friday, 7 January 2005 14:15 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
the insiders - reveal dkay & dj lee - double down david carbone feat dominique - el dorado architex - solid sense the insiders - talk about mist & high contrast - 3 am pieter k - trefusis (rmx) angel zero & pl x - reach further drumsound & bassline - planet earth mykra - chimes total playtime: 37:47god's tremor
― harshaw (jube), Friday, 7 January 2005 15:26 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
01. Pantha du Prince - St. Denis bei Licht (Dial)02. The MFA - The Difference it Makes (Superpitcher remix) (Kompakt)03. Dub Taylor - Sweet Lips (Force Tracks)04. Sami Koivikko - Tyønimi (Shitkatapult)05. Phonique - The Red Dress (Tiefschwartz remix) (Dessous)06. Ellen Allien - ? (Live Outtake) (Bpitch Control)07. Jena Paradies - Kotka (Lifeform Project)08. Heiko Laux - The Silent Bass (Kanzleramt)09. Sender Berlin - Spaziergang In Neos Kosmos (Tresor)10. Oliver Hacke - Schöner Wohnen (Trapez)
― Jena (JenaP), Friday, 7 January 2005 16:04 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
Unfashionable, perhaps. And yet it is THE SHIZNIT.Your mix looks awesome, Tyler.
― MindInRewind (Barry Bruner), Friday, 7 January 2005 17:26 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― jeffery (jeffery), Saturday, 8 January 2005 18:35 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― it's tricky (disco stu), Saturday, 8 January 2005 19:45 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
i've got a handful of mixes (and a few original productions, at the bottom) up here:http://homepage.mac.com/psherburne/FileSharing1.html
won't bother posting setlists here but they're all in the micro/electro-house vein, but for the schaffel one which is, um, schaffel.
― philip sherburne (philip sherburne), Saturday, 8 January 2005 20:01 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
Jackmate - Wolfen (Resopal)Kiki - Up (BPitch Ctrl)Basteroid - Against Luftwiderstand (Remix by Ada and Jake Fairley)(Areal)Quarks - Königin (Tunnelblick Mix von Turner)(Kompakt)Losoul - You Know (Playhouse)Kiki - So Easy to Forget (BPitch Ctrl)Rex the Dog - We Live in Daddy's Car (Kompakt)Frivolous - Can't Stop the One, Two... (Karloff)I:Cube - Arp Surface (Versatile)Marco Passarani - Clair (Peacefrog)
philip, i'd heard the mixes on your page earlier, always refreshing to hear and read about the best stuff around.
― Jena (JenaP), Sunday, 9 January 2005 00:23 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
DJ is Matt Coleridge, who did an earlier electro-house mix that ilm people liked.
― paulhw (paulhw), Sunday, 9 January 2005 03:18 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
Matt Coleridge presents Solution Radio - December 7, 2004
[00:00] 01 Booka Shade - Ain't Got Much To Lose - Get Physical[07:06] 02 Alex Smoke - Sortie - Vakant[10:58] 03 Pantytec - Elastobabe (Soul Capsule Remix) - Perlon[14:51] 04 M.I.A. - Change - Sub Static[19:00] 05 Black Strobe - Innerstrings (Volga Select Dub) - Output[24:24] 06 Misc. - Momentum - Sender[28:32] 07 Envoy - Move On (Alex Smoke Dub) - Soma[34:28] 08 Wax - The Crocodile - RebelOne[36:38] 09 Destillat - Korn - Klang Elektronik[41:46] 10 DK7 - The Difference (Jori Hulkonen Remix) - Output[47:25] 11 Dirt Crew - Give Me House - Moodmusic Limited[49:34] 12 John Tejada - Sweat (On the Walls) - Poker Flat[53:53] 13 Booka Shade - Vertigo - Get Physical[58:42] 14 Olav Pozsgay - Nur Aus Liebe - Systematic[62:31] 15 Alex Smoke - Strange Attractor - Vakant[66:52] 16 Terranova - Naughty Grounds - Edition Terranova[70:32] 17 Steve Barnes - Cosmic Sandwich (Extended Version) - Traumschallplatten[77:57] 18 UBU - Ride the Snake (Blakkat Mix) - Shaboom[82:25] 19 I-Robots - Spacer Woman (Oxtongue Version) - Elettrica[88:35] 20 Alex Smoke - Pingu - Vakant[93:26] 21 Francisco - Esplanade 97 (Instrumental) - Nature[97:09] 22 Chemical Brothers - Morning Lemon - Astralwerks[100:28] 22 Evil 9 - We Have The Energy - Marine Parade[104:33] 24 X-Press 2 - I Want You Back - Skint[110:29] 25 Cari Lekebusch - Love International - Truesoul[115:28] 26 Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life (Pete Heller Remix) - Smile
― paulhw (paulhw), Sunday, 9 January 2005 03:20 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Xii (Xii), Monday, 10 January 2005 19:55 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Jena (JenaP), Tuesday, 11 January 2005 20:12 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― lurkerer, Wednesday, 12 January 2005 02:45 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― glenny g2003 (glenny g2003), Wednesday, 12 January 2005 09:52 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― dog latin (dog latin), Wednesday, 12 January 2005 10:35 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
Jena: Us south-east DJs gotta have each others back. heh.
― Xii (Xii), Wednesday, 12 January 2005 18:39 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― m0stly clean (m0stly clean), Wednesday, 12 January 2005 19:46 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― zaxxon25 (zaxxon25), Wednesday, 12 January 2005 22:24 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Tim Finney (Tim Finney), Sunday, 16 January 2005 04:42 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Jena (JenaP), Sunday, 16 January 2005 16:54 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Tim Finney (Tim Finney), Sunday, 16 January 2005 22:04 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
I'm not hearing Villalobos so much (except in the slightly trippy, dense feel to it) - it's more Get Physical on poppers, with the slightest dash of Areal.
― Tim Finney (Tim Finney), Monday, 17 January 2005 08:46 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Tim Finney (Tim Finney), Monday, 17 January 2005 09:11 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
Closer Musik - Closer Dancer [Kompakt]Rene Breitbarth - Bob Ross [Treibstoff]1/2 Inch Jack - Circuits [Halfinch]Stewart Walker - Boozy Elegance [Mosquito Records]Bubble Gum - Freeze Peaches [CDR]Apoll - Father [Morris Audio Citysport Edition]Cajmere - Come (Green Velvet Remix) [Cajual Records]Booka Shade - S.T.A.R.R.Z. [Physical]Metope - Tadpole (it's a long way home) [Areal]Dexter - Intruder [Klakson Records]Apparat - Hot [Bpitch Control]Midiots - Traktorizm [Dumb Unit]Falko Brocksieper - Drivetrue [Sub Static]
The page which houses this and other excellent-looking-mixes is a bit screwed up, but you can reproduce the page here
― Tim Finney (Tim Finney), Monday, 17 January 2005 09:28 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― spritney bears, Monday, 17 January 2005 11:19 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
1 Scissor Sisters - Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand) 3.142 Jay Z - Encore (a capella) 0.213 Jay Z - 99 Problems (a capella) 0.534 Kubus & Duvel - Buitenwesten 0.355 Lloyd Banks - On Fire (a capella) 0.186 The Roots - Don't Say Nuthin' 2.087 Terror Squad feat. Mase - Lean Back (a capella) 0.538 J-Kwon - Tipsy 1.159 Kanye West - Jesus Walks 1.5710 Lange Frans & Baas B - Je Bent Geen Tijger 1.4511 M.I.A. - Galang 1.1512 Snoop Dogg feat. Pharell - Drop It Like It's Hot 1.4013 Kelis - Trick Me 1.3014 Nina Sky - Move Your Body 1.1415 Elephant Man - Pull Up 0.4816 Max Sedgley - Happy 2.5617 LCD Soundsystem - Yeah 4.0018 Alter Ego - Rocker 3.2519 Usher - Yeah 1.2820 David Gilmour Girls - Crackhousewarmingparty 1.5421 Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefschwarz mix) 3.1822 The Prodigy - Girls (Rex The Dog remix) 2.2723 Blackstrobe - Italian Fireflies 2.3824 Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass 2.0625 Deep Dish - Flashdance 2.3826 N*E*R*D - She Wants To Move 1.0127 Mocky - Mickey Mouse Mothafuckers (Tiefschwarz mix) 1.3528 Felix Da Housecat - Rocket Ride (Soulwax remix) 3.1129 Lady Sovereign - Ch Ching 1.1530 Wiley - Wot Do U Call It (Instrumental) 1.4531 Mu - Paris Hilton 1.2532 Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall 1.2933 Homevideo - Citizen 2.1434 !!! - Pardon My Freedom 2.3735 Freestylers - Push Up 2.2036 Matthew Dear - Dog Days 2.1037 Misc - Shapes 2.2638 Mylo - Drop The Pressure 3.4439 Miss Kittin - Requiem For A Hit 2.0540 Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline 0.5841 The Streets - Blinded By The Light 2.47
and some more:http://sandeman.pitas.com
― Sandeman, Monday, 17 January 2005 15:15 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Sandeman, Monday, 17 January 2005 15:21 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Broken Hipster (Broken Hipster), Monday, 17 January 2005 23:22 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― vahid (vahid), Tuesday, 18 January 2005 01:50 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
1. ASC - Code 11932. Future Engineers - Shifting Suns3. PBK - Nightfall4. ASC - Linear Reflex5. Future Engineers - Echo-Location6. Antibreak - 1237. Mav - Divine Interaction
― Andrew (enneff), Tuesday, 18 January 2005 02:22 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Andrew (enneff), Tuesday, 18 January 2005 02:24 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
01. Anders ilar - Treasure Gardens (Echocord)02. Lucien-N-Luciano - Lilou Swan (Klang Elektronik)03. Lawrence - Live At 37 (Dial)04. M.I.A. - Ballad II (Substatic)05. Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink [James Holden Remix] (Border Community)06. John Foxx - Mr. No (New Religion)07. Steve Barnes & Riley Reinhold - Odyssey (My Best Friend Limited)08. Closer Musik - One Two Three (No Gravity) [Ewan Pearson Mix] (Out of the Loop)09. Steve Barnes & Riley Reinhold - Memories (My Best Friend Limited)10. Steve Barnes - Cosmic Sandwich [Extended Version] (My Best Friend Limited)11. Geiger - Standing In A Line (Firm)12. Kaos featuring Captain Comatose - Bang The Box (K7)13.George Thomson - Laid Back Snack Attack [Ellen Allien Via Mix] (Crosstown Rebels)14. Jersey Devil Social Club – Magnifique [Health Club Dub] (Environ)15. Justus Kohncke - Elan (Kompakt)16. Annie - Heartbeat [Alan Braxe Remix] (679)
― Michael F Gill (Michael F Gill), Thursday, 27 January 2005 06:21 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
spaztik_emcee for_those_that_dont girl_talk lets_start_this_party_right max_tundra lysine mr.oizo flat55 rednex cotton_eye_joe_(original_version) fugo one_more_time_one_o_six prefuse_73 the_end_of_biters the_bug fuck_y_self the_cuf cuf_legends pimp_t my_thoughts_(outro) michael_forshaw cheerleaders brand_nubian take_it_to_the_head_(instrumental) nacrobats macho_man_as_an_mc macho_man_randy_savage be_a_man weathermen 5_left_in_the_clip_(rjd2_inst) isley_brothers what_would_you_do_(acappella) mf_doom_viktor_vaughn change_the_beat_(acapella) jay_z la_la_la_(excuse_me_again)_(instrumental) local_calypso_quintet no_money_no_music zongamin street_surgery_2 u._roy big_boy_(aka_what_is_catty) metty_the_dert_merchant nothing_makes_sense alan_lomax war books_on_tape terranaut pete_seeger which_side_are_you_on unknown_sample clokworx robots brother_ali forest_whitiker grover me iggy_pop ive_gotta_be_me_(remix) colma if_you_cant_be_good 3_girls i_fucked_your_boyfriend gold_chains mountains_of_coke king_giddra ffb depth_charge b1_bounty_killer_iii_wheres_the_gold ill_mitch come_to_usa busdriver imaginary_places dub_diablo dream_makers leadbelly bourgeois_blues the_faint the_conductor_ec8or_mix christal_methodists numerology liquid_cop prissy_goes_to_beauty_school glocc everybody_(acappella) richard_divine mov_macros_7 cee_lo gettin_grown geto_boys damn_it_feels_good_to_be_a_gangsta tom_petty the_last_dj
Hear it here: http://saturn5.com/darwin/think/
― Darwin, Thursday, 27 January 2005 07:49 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
Dave has a new mix up on his blog. He *roolz*.
― stevie nixed (stevie nixed), Thursday, 27 January 2005 08:43 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― stelfox, Thursday, 27 January 2005 17:35 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― m0stly clean (m0stly clean), Thursday, 27 January 2005 19:30 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― W i l l (common_person), Thursday, 27 January 2005 21:13 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― charleston charge (chaki), Thursday, 27 January 2005 21:18 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― m0stly clean (m0stly clean), Thursday, 27 January 2005 21:20 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― it's tricky (disco stu), Thursday, 27 January 2005 22:48 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― Gravel Puzzleworth (Gregory Henry), Thursday, 27 January 2005 23:38 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
― W i l l (common_person), Thursday, 27 January 2005 23:50 (thirteen years ago) Permalink
great work Soundslike and Miketd
― electrobiscuit, Thursday, 21 September 2017 17:44 (six months ago) Permalink
https://soundcloud.com/kickintheeyepodcast/k024https://www.mixcloud.com/mrjohnkennedy/k024/https://kickintheeyepodcast.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/kick-in-the-eye-024/01. The White Noise - Love Without Sound [Island]02. Family Of God - Atomic Little Thing [Ochre]03. Helado Negro - It's My Brown Skin [Rvng Intl.]04. Shintaro Sakamoto - This World Should Be More Wonderful [Zelone]05. Willie Nelson - Blue Skies [Columbia]06. Dick Katz - Dreamride [Trunk]07. Pekka Streng - Olen Erilainen [Love]08. Junia Walker feat. Junia Walker All Stars - Living Easy Dub (Alternate 7'' Vinyl Mix) [Jusic]09. Albert Kuvezin & Yat-Kha - Orgasmatron [Pläne, Yat-Kha]10. Wild Strawberries - The 17th Dream [Hamster Records & Tapes]11. Minoru Muraoka - And I Love Her [Superfly]12. Florence Raynaud - Feuilles [Emotional Response]13. The Lemon Dips - Who's Gonna Buy (Instrumental) [Music De Wolfe]14. H. Caiage - Violence [St Germain Des Prés]15. Roger Davy - Poursuite Dans La Nuit [ShowUp]16. Marcello Giombini - Disco 8 [Mondo Groove]17. The Passage - Drugface [Cherry Red]18. Patrick D. Martin - I Like 'Lectric Motors [Deram]19. Destroyer - Savage Night At The Opera [Dead Oceans]20. Tricky feat. Francesca Belmonte - I Had A Dream [!K7]21. Guerilla Toss - Dog In The Mirror [DFA]22. Frankie Rose - Trouble [Slumberland Records, Grey Market]23. Pixx - I Bow Down [4AD]24. Ahleuchatistas - La Faena [International Anthem Recording Company]25. Cornelius - Dear Future Person [Rostrum]26. Public Enemy - Sells Like Teens Hear It [Self-Released]27. At The Drive-In - Autorelocator [Fearless]28. Ruth - Thriller [Angular Recording Corporation]29. Colleen - Eclipse [Thrill Jockey]30. Schlammpeitziger - Prä-digitaler Volksstuhlhänger [Wire Magazine]31. The B-52's - 52 Girls [Island]
― electrobiscuit, Saturday, 23 September 2017 17:35 (six months ago) Permalink
a recent set:
1. Idris Muhammad, "Could Heaven Ever Be Like This"2. NELUE, "Rebound"3. Loose Joints, "Tell You (Today)"4. Gorillaz, "Dare" (DFA remix)5. Burnt Island Casuals, "Truth & Temptation"6. Mighty Mouse, "Song For Ellen"7. Anita Ward, "Don't Drop My Love" (12" mix)8. Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom, "Relevee" (DFA remix)9. Hot Chocolate, "I Just Love What You're Doing" (Kon remix)10. Sparkle, "Handsome Man" (Larry Levan mix)11. Todd Terje & the Olsens, "La Fete Sauvage"12. Depeche Mode, "Enjoy The Silence" (Timo Maas extended mix)13. Mungolian Jetset Presents the Knights of Jumungus, "The Dark Incal"14. DJ Le Roi & Roland Clark, "I Get Deep" (Leo Zero edit)
― thos beads (jamescobo), Tuesday, 26 September 2017 01:59 (five months ago) Permalink
Funk/disco/jazz-funk from 1978, recorded from my vinyl copies and digitally mixed.https://www.mixcloud.com/miketd/go-out-and-get-some-1978-discofunk/
― Choco Blavatsky (seandalai), Wednesday, 11 October 2017 22:44 (five months ago) Permalink
to whoever is up for a rap-only mix by a lifelong lurker, i offer two:
scary halloween partyhttps://soundcloud.com/yslmaha/scary-shxt-friday-the-13th-halloween-mix
dancey halloween morninghttps://soundcloud.com/loudpack-luter-mahoni/a-lonzo-morning
the track lists seem to be out of my reach on mobile but r provided at the link & include mainly newer atlanta, chicago (-style) artists i love
hope u like it too
― drab daddy (mahica), Monday, 23 October 2017 08:04 (five months ago) Permalink
Haven't posted anything here in awhile, mainly because I haven't mixed anything in awhile due to equipment frustrations. Recently broke down got a companion for my 1200 m3d, replacing a cheap Stanton T60 that didn't track for shit, especially on old 45s. The new-to-me 1200 could use a new tonearm assembly, but it's at least going and gets it done for now. Shoptalk!
Anyway, here's two I knocked out in the last couple of weeks since enhancing my setup. Recorded live to tape then burned to CDR then onto the computer then onto your ears (maybe). Enjoy, folks. :)
https://www.mixcloud.com/atmorgan/rocket-of-time/Rocket of Time
The Flamingos, “Dealin’ (Groovin’ with the Feelin’)Major Lance, “I’m so Lost”Maxine Nightingale, “Life Has Just Begun”Dynasty, “Groove Control”Celi Bee & The Buzzy Bunch, “Superman”Madleen Kane, “Rough Diamond”Timmy Thomas, “Funky Me”The Three Degrees, “Reflections of Yesterday”The Beau Brummels, “Don’t Talk to Strangers”Shirley & Co., “Shame Shame Shame”Ultrafunk, “Sweet F.A. (Funky Al)”The Mighty Clouds of Joy, “Time”
Rob, “Call Me”Leon Thomas, “Shape Your Mind to Die”The True Underground Sound of Rome, “Secret Doctrine”Sir Lord Comixx, “Night Bird”O B Ignitt, “Let it Do What it Does (Omar S Mix)”Jazzie Joint, “Real Happy (Sax Reprise)”Locked Groove, “Shirts Off”Todd Terry, “Found Romance”Mood II Swing, “Call Me (Mood Remix)”Modern Mechanical Music, “Pleasure Dome (Dub Mix)”Disco Thieves, “Bugged”Environments, “Wood-Masted Sailboat”Rob, “Call Me (Cont.)”
― andrew m., Tuesday, 21 November 2017 22:18 (four months ago) Permalink
https://soundcloud.com/kickintheeyepodcast/k025 https://www.mixcloud.com/mrjohnkennedy/k025/ https://kickintheeyepodcast.wordpress.com
01. The Beach Bullies - (I Love to Eat On) British Rail [Musclebound] 02. Flower Travellin' Band ?– Satori Part II [Phoenix] 03. Cibo Matto - The Candy Man [Warner Bros] 04. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Straight Up & Down [A] 05. The Fall - Repetition [Step-Forward] 06. Devo - Uncontrollable Urge [Virgin] 07. Talking Heads - The Overload [Sire] 08. Arca - Piel [XL] 09. Brian Eno - From The Same Hill [EG] 10. Xiu Xiu - Sad Pony Guerrilla Girl [Collective Jyrk] 11. Dirk Von Lowtzow - I Want A Dog [Martin Hossbach] 12. C Cat Trance - Simple Helen [Ink] 13. Khartomb - Swahili Lullaby [Whaam!] 14. Einsturzende Neubauten - Kalte Sterne [Zickzack] 15. Eurythmics - All The Young (People Of Today) [RCA] 16. Tobias Bernstrup - The Sniper [Färgfabriken] 17. Pessimist - Through The Fog [Blackest Ever Black] 18. The Future Sound Of London - Strange Allure [fsoldigital.com] 19. Nosaj Thing feat. Steve Spacek - All Points Back To U [Innovative Leisure] 20. Trance - Wintergarden [Growing Bin] 21. Minor Science - Naturally Spineless [Whities]
― electrobiscuit, Thursday, 23 November 2017 20:20 (four months ago) Permalink
NTS Radio guest mix
https://www.mixcloud.com/NTSRadio/kick-in-the-eye-23rd-november-2017/ 01. Body & Soul - In The Beginning [National General] 02. The Rhythm Machine - The Kick [Tramp] 03. King Hannibal - The Truth Shall Make You Free [Aware] 04. The Doors - The Wasp (Texas Radio & The Big Beat) [Elektra] 05. Brute Force & His Drum - Weird & Wonderful [Light Sounds Dark] 06. Eric Boss - Closer To The Spirit (Part 1) [Mocambo] 07. Dooza - Baby I Like It Raw [Foot Forward] 08. Jimmy Castor Bunch - Bertha Butt Boogie [Atlantic] 09. Super Erotica - Jungle Fever [Murge Discos] 10. The Invaders - Bossa Blue [Barnyard] 11. Christy Essien - Take Life Easy [Academy LP's] 12. Ray Williams - Cosmopolitan London [Vasko] 13. Albion - Fire Dance [People Must Jam] 14. Golden Flamingo Orchestra - The Guardian Angel Is Watching Over Us [Golden Flamingo] 15. The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartache [Deram]
― electrobiscuit, Friday, 24 November 2017 17:25 (four months ago) Permalink
A live in my bedroom mix, exploring dancehall riddims and beyond. Tracklisting is too all over the place to really post here:
― FREEZE! FYI! (dog latin), Saturday, 25 November 2017 17:11 (three months ago) Permalink
Here's the tracklisting:
This now has a tracklisting:
1 Fly Away (clean version) by Equiknoxx Music, Alozade & Gavsborg2 Anito Dub by Disco Zhivago3 Steel Plate by Fat Eyes4 Cubic Squeal by Tipper5 Tight Up Skirt by Red Rat6 Flatlands Riddim (Brooklyn dub mix) by Max Glazer7 Let It Ring by Mostack8 Lifted by Palmistry9 Do U Really Wanna Fight by Africa Hitech10 Thanos Riddim (instrumental) by Zig Boi Music11 Koffi Anan (Freestyle) by Yemi Alade12 Khaki Drop by Disco Zhivago13 Afrika Afrika (John Talabot & Pional 'Lost Scripts' Rerub) by Ekambi Brillant14 Come Back To Me by The Rapture15 Natalie's Song by Zomby/Reark16 Still In The Club by Nick Hannam17 Don't Stop (Wondo Riddim) by Still18 Yesco by Kerrier District19 The Stranger by Todd Edwards20 African Warrior by Donae'o21 Wavejumper (Aqualung version) by Drexciya22 Rotting Hill Carnival by Two Lone Swordsmen23 Hackney Parrot (10_Ton mix) by Tessela24 Doctrine by Autechre25 Drop Down (feat SOPHIE & Le1f) by Lunice26 Windup Robot by Vcmg27 Don't Take This The Wrong Way by Mosca28 Brunk by Randomer292 Hearts by Sully30 MDMAby Redlight, Ms Dynamite31 King Of The North by Bugzy Malone32Round The World Girls (Tes La Rok temix)by Uncle Sam33Casablanca (feat Jendor)by Sully34Skeng (feat Killa P & Flowdan - Autechre remix)by The Bug35One Bloodby DJ Roc36 2685 by Dj Marfox37 Bassline Dozen by Crazy T38 Beez In The Trap (feat 2 Chainz) by Nicki Minaj39 UNKNOWN by Unknown40 Oooooh by Zaytoven41 Challenge by Jlin42 Twistyboomklart by Radioactive Man43 Back Up by Dej Loaf44 It Means I Love You by Jessy Lanza45 Slim Trak by Dj Paypal46 Oh Bondage! Up Yours by Wildlife!47 Marry by Plaid48 Black And Yellow by Wiz Khalifa49 UNKNOWN by Unknown50 A Rabbit Spoke To Me When I Woke Up by Equiknoxx51 I Just by Fracture & Deft52 Marka (feat Strategy) by Dub Phizix, Skeptical53 Clash by Kabuki54 Matte Black Truck by Kalenna55 The Journey (Gavsborg remix) by Illum Sphere
― FREEZE! FYI! (dog latin), Monday, 27 November 2017 10:55 (three months ago) Permalink
A mix of all female electronic musicians. Music spans six decades and even more genres. A project I'm very stoked about. Hope you peeps likey.
0:00:00 Mrs Jynx - Roundabout0:05:36 Zavoloka - Spendid Viscous Fluid0:10:51 Chloé - Diva0:16:12 Jlin - Nyakinyua Rise0:19:37 Katie Gately - Lift0:23:50 Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - When I Try, I’m Full0:27:23 Wendy Carlos - Timesteps0:32:52 Suzanne Ciani - Sirens0:39:25 Delia Derbyshire - Know Your Car / Dr. Who0:42:40 Pharmakon - Body Betrays Itself0:47:43 Mira Calix - The Wolf, The Sheep, & The Door / Flicker0:53:32 Gazelle Twin - Good Death0:56:40 TOKiMONSTA - Bright Shadows1:00:16 Holly Herndon - Morning Sun1:05:09 Fatima Al Qadiri - Szechuan1:09:40 Grimes - Symphonia IX (my wait is u)1:14:25 Neotropic - La Centinela1:19:18 Macintosh Plus - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュ
― octobeard, Saturday, 2 December 2017 05:37 (three months ago) Permalink
What happened to Jena P? (aka Jena Paradies) her two mixes in here are amazing.
― ✖✖✖ (Moka), Saturday, 2 December 2017 19:10 (three months ago) Permalink
I think it’s actually a he not a she. Still awesome mixes.
― ✖✖✖ (Moka), Saturday, 2 December 2017 19:17 (three months ago) Permalink
Listening to yours right now octobeard. Great one so far.
― ✖✖✖ (Moka), Saturday, 2 December 2017 19:20 (three months ago) Permalink
Very cool, Octobeard, thanks for sharing.
― Soundslike, Saturday, 2 December 2017 19:26 (three months ago) Permalink
dog : thats an insane tracklist.nice to see someone else loving tipper.had forgotten about his album.did not realise he was still out there.
― mark e, Saturday, 2 December 2017 19:33 (three months ago) Permalink
Yeah he's still churning them out. Always good to listen to his stuff on headphones
― FREEZE! FYI! (dog latin), Saturday, 2 December 2017 21:18 (three months ago) Permalink
I do some mixes on a radio station in Tottenham called 199radio. I'd imagine that these mixes might be enjoyable for some headz here.
This is the latest one from Saturday 25 November 2017 - a mix of house, hardcore, techno, soul, jazz, broken beat, jungle, UK garage, UK funky and other shit.
01. Wally Badarou - Chief Inspector02. Haruomi Hosono - Strange Love03. George Benson - Inside Love (So Personal) (Long Instrumental Version)04. Urban Soul - Always (F.X. Mix)05. Justice - Soothe My Soul (94) (Blame’s Mix)06. Bob James - Nautilus07. Hanson & Davis - Tonight (Love Will Make It Right) (Dub)08. Nation 12 - Listen To The Drummer09. Blapps Posse - Bus ‘It (It’s Time To Get Bzy) (The Final Message)10. Unreleased Project - Talk To Me (Reese Instrumental Dub Remix)11. Terrence Parker & Claude Young Jr - The 4 Play EP - Untitled B112. Kirk Smith - I Wanna Tell (Original Mix)13. Garth Be - To Too Much 214. Aybee - Belts15. A1 Bassline - Intasound (Mr. G’s Ibiza Dub)16. Terre’s New Wuss Fusion - A Crippled Left Soars With The Right (DJ Sprinkles Steal This Record Remix)17. Sensate Focus 10 - X18. Sensate Focus 5 - Y19. NnG - I Keep20. Mr. Mageeka - Different Lekstrix21. Nasty Habits - Make Some Noise22. Dem 2 - I Got You (Gangsta Live Mix)23. Renegade Soundwave - Space Gladiator (Dub)24. Duke - So In Love With You (Acapella)25. Tonya Renee - About You (Karizma Boucha Deepbahdub)26. Chris Mack feat. Shady - Set It Off (Original)27. R1 Ryders - Ricochet28. Fingaprint - Night Time29. Son Of Scientist - Vinyl Desert (SOS Rude Dub)30. Los Hermanos - Quetzal31. Nu Era - Octahedron32. Phuturistix - 551 Blues33. Nubian Mindz - Black Science (Restless Soul Looptime Mix)34. Trace & Nico - Jazz Primitives35. Paradox - Odissea36. Dennis Ayler - Smoke (Part II)37. Tenderlonious & Dennis Ayler - Butterfly38. Norman Connors - Mother Of The Future39. Michael White - The Blessing Song40. Pharaoh Sanders - Love Is Everywhere
― Ach!, Tuesday, 5 December 2017 14:39 (three months ago) Permalink
cosmic and new age music on vinyl
ojas - seven levels of mantim blake - synthese intemporelmanuel göttsching - echo wavesmother mallard’s portable masterpiece company - ceres motioncraig leon - four eyes to see the afterlifejd emmanuel - wizards movement iiiroberto musci - nexus on the beachlaraaji - unicorns in paradise (excerpt)corum - eidolic pavilions / magic mirror / tower of preserved magus in egggeinoh yamashirogumi - illusion
― the late great, Thursday, 7 December 2017 22:17 (three months ago) Permalink
That's incredibly good. Love the voiceover in the middle.
― sous les paves, Saturday, 23 December 2017 07:44 (three months ago) Permalink
hey thanks! i'm really proud of those new age records. i know this private press new age collector dj who is switching to all-cassette sets! so i have been getting some good shit off him.
the laraaji track is cassette-only except for a couple of different edits that were pressed on a couple different comps recently. the one i used is from the laraaji comp "celestial music". not sure where they sourced the voiceover (i don't think it's on the original cassette, which is on itunes) but i think it's a perfect addition.
― the late great, Saturday, 23 December 2017 08:24 (three months ago) Permalink
also i put up my second episode today (more of a trip-hop thing)
jan jelinek - moire (piano & organ)paterson - freedom now (meditation)sw. - untitled (sued 015 b2)attica blues - contemplating jazzheralds of change - spottedsatoshi & makoto - untitled69 - if mojo was a.m. (extended version)dynamo dreesen - untitled (sued 014 b1)joe - mphl neils - indreamz david caron - fantasy on a fantasy on a ... (esp probe mix)madlib - montarapablo valentino - good old daysoldman talkin - magnetic eyeslone - brooklyn bankstlim shug - memoir for your dreamdj sotofett, jaakko eino kalevi & thomas “paleo’s buddy” mende - ibiza dubjungle - slave shipryo kawasaki - snow stormryo kawasaki - frost bitemiles davis - in a silent way / it’s about that time
― the late great, Saturday, 23 December 2017 08:25 (three months ago) Permalink
Cosmic New Age mix looks good! Mixcloud doesn't have download options does it?
― saer, Saturday, 23 December 2017 08:55 (three months ago) Permalink
no, but i'll put it up on dropbox if you like
― the late great, Saturday, 23 December 2017 08:58 (three months ago) Permalink
inner vision radio dropbox: http://bit.ly/2D0Yp52
― the late great, Saturday, 23 December 2017 09:04 (three months ago) Permalink
Got it thanks!
― saer, Saturday, 23 December 2017 09:05 (three months ago) Permalink
florist presents v. rosso – windows on the worldproject pablo – vibrancy roomgrant – malt brunspecial request – no phone callsobjekt – theme from qwaterpark – speedline connecthoney dijon – 808 state of mindchaos in the cbd – educate the heartskee mask - routine
― chewy, Wednesday, 27 December 2017 15:40 (two months ago) Permalink
― davey, Saturday, 30 December 2017 18:48 (two months ago) Permalink
01. The Greg Foat Group - Landscapes [Jazzman]02. Delia Gonzalez - In Through The Light [DFA]03. Agobun Riddim Section - Dub World [Agobun]04. Wilfred Percussion - Andei [Spacetalk]05. Fg's Romance - What Is Love Today? [STROOM ?]06. Mike Fabulous - Wang East (Instrumental) [Spacetalk]07. Chris - San Francisco Night (Instrumental) [CBS]08. Swing Family - Mission Africa [Tele Music]09. Akbaba Ikilisi - Seker Oglan [Uzelli]10. The Invaders - Lost Time [Barnyard]11. Ralph Carmichael feat. Pat Boone - The Addict's Psalm [Trunk]12. Shocking Blue - Love Buzz [Colossus]13. Coldcut - Sound Mirrors [Ninja Tune]14. RJD2 - Smoke & Mirrors [RJ's Electrical Connections]15. Greg Fox - Catching An L [Rvng Intl.]16. Fennesz - Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder) [Editions Mego]17. NV - Dance [Mind Records]18. Skúli Sverrisson - Sería [12 Tónar]19. SsingSsing - Sashiraengyisori (Game Song) [Leeway]20. Mr. Scruff - Shrimp [Ninja Tune]21. David Toop & Max Eastley - Buried Dreams [Mute]22. Pansonic - Vaihe [Blast First]23. Chassol - Birds, Pt.1 [Tricatel]
― electrobiscuit, Wednesday, 3 January 2018 18:45 (two months ago) Permalink
― The times they are a changing, perhaps (map), Sunday, 21 January 2018 09:21 (two months ago) Permalink
Cerrone - La Secte De Marrakech (1ère Partie)Severed Heads - We Have Come To Bless This House Remix TwoTropic of Cancer - Children Of A Lesser GodTarney/Spencer Band - It's Really You (Jan Schulte Edit)Tears For Fears - The MaraudersFood of The Gods - Boy From BrazilDorisburg - VotivKate Bush - Night-Scented StockWolf Müller & Cass. - AiolosAlice Coltrane - Journey in SatchidanandaDip in the Pool - On Retinae (West Version)The System - Find It In Your EyesHe Said - PumpINXS - Need You TonightStudio - OriginKassem Mosse - Untitled C1
A-side of a mixtape i made for someone at the beginning of a relationship that started very well and ended very badly. corny, i know
― karl...arlk...rlka...lkar..., Sunday, 21 January 2018 19:08 (two months ago) Permalink
Tolouse Low Trax - Rushing Into WaterSven Weisemann - Killiny BeachMichael Ozone - Hetrotopia (Young Marco Remix)House Of Doors - MoeshaKZA - Le Troublant AcidMarco Passarani - White ChocolateHatchback - Comets (Beatbroker Remix)Worst Friends - Billiards With A Midget (Dr Dunks Keep It Cheap Mix)Chris & Cosey - Dancing GhostsDJ Richard - Vampire DubFlorian Kupfer - ElleRAP - Peck Palace (Bell Towers Remix)Victrola - Maritime TatamiJack J - Something (On My Mind)
― karl...arlk...rlka...lkar..., Sunday, 21 January 2018 19:17 (two months ago) Permalink
not played these yet karl but based on those tracklists this will be definitely worth some time of mine! "Maritime Tatami" >>>
― boxedjoy, Sunday, 21 January 2018 19:19 (two months ago) Permalink
yeah that song is amazing. hope you enjoy
― karl...arlk...rlka...lkar..., Sunday, 21 January 2018 19:24 (two months ago) Permalink
Here's the January 2018 edition of my show on 199radio. Managed to foist some 1993 darkside hardcore jungle techno alongside some jazz, techno, footwork, grime and other nice bits and bobs.
01. Kaidi Tatham feat. Izzi - Betcha’ Did (Agent K Mix)02. Yutaka - Evening Star03. John Klemmer - Free Soul04. Carl B. Stokes - Sit Down05. Archy Marshall - Eye’s Drift06. Hype Williams - Warlord II (Odyssey)07. Actress - Falling Rizlas08. Ben Vince - Trinity09. Laraaji - I Can Only Bliss Out (F’Days)10. Pod - Northern Lights11. Close Up Over - Caz12. Simoncino - Tape II13. Sweely - Raw Thoughts14. Molinaro - TY15. Peder Mannerfelt - Clear Eyes, Full Heart16. Matthieu Faubourg - Your Skin17. Henry Wu w/ Hardhouse Banton - Century18. NO ID19. G-Prod - D-Light20. Chino Amobi - MILAN21. Kid D - Bows & Arrows22. Waifer - Shower Hour23. Huerco S - Withnail24. Traxman - Buddha Muzik25. Traxman - Conq Dat Bitch26. DJ Rashad - Ghost27. DJ Rashad - Chicago28. DJ Rashad - Love U Found29. Cool Hand Flex feat. Bad Boy Fats - Ya Buzzin30. Hardware - Night Stalker (DJ SS Remix)31. Rufige Kru - Fabio’s Ghost (The Edit)32. IVVVO - Rave Pt. 133. BFC - Galaxy34. Pharaoh Sanders - You’ve Got To Have Freedom
― Ach!, Tuesday, 23 January 2018 22:02 (two months ago) Permalink
that looks very much up my strasse
― Badgers (dog latin), Tuesday, 23 January 2018 23:11 (two months ago) Permalink
https://soundcloud.com/kickintheeyepodcast/me-and-yer-granny-on-bongosA Kick in the Eye tribute mix to the uncompromising genius that is Mark E. Smith.01. Mark E. Smith & Ed Blaney - The Train Part 2 [Voiceprint]02. The Fall - Funeral Mix [Cog Sinister]03. Long Fin Killie feat. Mark E. Smith - The Heads Of Dead Surfers [Too Pure]04. Tackhead feat. Mark E. Smith - Repetiton (Repetition) [SBK]05. The Fall - Telephone Dub [Cog Sinister]06. Inch feat. Mark E. Smith - Inch [Regal]07. D.O.S.E. feat. Mark E. Smith - Plug Myself In (7'' Nero Mix) [Coliseum]08. The Fall - Eat Y'Self Fitter [Rough Trade]09. Elastica feat. Mark E. Smith - How He Wrote Elastica Man [Deceptive]10. The Fall - How I Wrote 'Elastic Man' [Rough Trade]11. The Fall - Totally Wired [Rough Trade]12. The Fall - British People In Hot Weather [Cog Sinister]13. The Fall - Hit The North (Zeus B. Held Remix) [Beggars Banquet]14. Edwyn Collins feat. Mark E. Smith - Seventies Night [Setanta]15. Shuttleworth feat. Mark E. Smith - England's Heartbeat [Yip-Yop]
― electrobiscuit, Sunday, 28 January 2018 19:35 (one month ago) Permalink
A quick live in the bedroom house and techno set:
I was pretty much mixing on the fly so I forget what the names and artists of some of the tracks were. If anyone can jog my memory, please let me know. Lots of ILM faves on here:
1 He Is The Voice I Hear by The Black Madonna2 The Kazimier by Golden Teacher3 Tail Lift by Joe4 Afrika Afrika (John Talabot & Pional 'Lost Scripts' Rerub) by Ekambi Brillant5 Volumes by Minor Science6 Unmask Me (W. Jeremy's Deep Rhythm Mix) by Mama7 Adrift by Octo Octa8 Prognosen Bomm by Robag Wruhme9 Koro Koro by No Smoke10 Like This by tjyy11 Rinse & Repeat by Riton ft. Kah-Lo12 unknown by twe13 tqdw by qwd14 dbhwi by wet15 Broken Flowers by Danny L Harle16 Antilles Trax by Poirier17 Black Naga by Pachanga Boys18 to fill by yre19 Atki2 & Dub Boy by Tiger Flower20 Kerrier District by Yesco21 Ima Read by Zebra Katz22 Pour Aisha by S.A.M.23 Ignore (Yes I Did) ft.Tilz by Ossie24 Glutes by Patrice Baumel25 I'm Interesting Cheerful and Sociable by Errorsmith26 Noise Joint by Reverend Dollars27 African Warrior by Donaeo28 Wind Up Robot by VCMG29 African Scream (Marimbas) by Dotorado Pro30 err by erferfr31 egg by egegeg32 Arm Up (feat. Tkay Maidza) by Swick & Lewis Cancut33 efefef by ergerer34 Hattifatteners' Row by Graeme Miller and Steve Shill
― Badgers (dog latin), Monday, 29 January 2018 10:52 (one month ago) Permalink
Btw it can be a little wonky, but you know you can look at the history in Serato to reconstruct track lists?
― change display name (Jordan), Monday, 29 January 2018 15:52 (one month ago) Permalink
ah no I didn't know that. I'll take a look next time. Thanks
― Badgers (dog latin), Monday, 29 January 2018 15:53 (one month ago) Permalink
john abercombie robin trower elbow roomandreas vollenweider moonlight wrapped around us/lion and sheeplalo schfrin that nightparker/davis/konitz hallucinationserroll garner dreamstreeteddie harris it’s warsandy nelson quite a beatthe next movement let’s work it outaurra are you singlerhetta hughes crisis instsparque islam islandpeter griffith deveil’s receptiontrance dance river of loveotto von wernherr cosmic climblifetones goodsidesupersempft be a man you frogjean michelle jarre arpegiatorrainer bloss klaus schulze drive outhavana ethnic prayermusiccargo noblesse oblige remixbob seger night moves
― speculator (speculaotr), Monday, 29 January 2018 20:23 (one month ago) Permalink
did a 3-hr mix that's very much lacking technically but consisting of some of my all-time faves
Apt 3b by NY House'n AuthorityNothing (The Land Of Oz Mix) by Frazier ChorusBalearic Nordine by The PilotwingsYou're Gonna Miss Me by Parada 88Here We Go Again (Stairway To Heaven Mix) by ParadisoKiss Me (Dont Be Afraid) by Love QuartetYucatan by ForumReckless (With Your Love) (Permanent Vacation remix) by Azari & IIIBecause (89 Mix) by Jump St ManLoser's Hymn by TalabomanTime by DrumTalkLast Rhythm (Ambient Mix) by Last RhythmKoro Koro - No SmokeFoetus Traum (Make It Calm Mix) by SEKITOVAOAR003-B by Oni AyhunBassline '12 by Joe GoddardDon't Let Stars Keep Us Tangled Up (Ewan Pearson Remix) by Cortney TidwellSnooze 4 Love (Dixon remix) by Todd TerjeFlute Track by Earth Trax The Best I Could Do by Young MarcoEmotinium (Original mix) by Roy Of The RaversElise by BlondesEmotionz by 707 BoyzPressure Dub by Ability II Pocket Piano by KinkEvening by Mr YTMinimal (DJ Koze Remix) by Matias AguayoLike You (Supermayer mix) by Gui BorattoCome Into My Life by Jürgen PaapeDomino (Robag's Ewel Xmohl Nb) by OxiaExostack by Space Dimension ControllerIt's A Fine Day by Opus IIILoop One by Shanti CelesteDTMF (Call Super remix) by TelephonesStay With Me Forever by Prolific ft Simone
― boxedjoy, Monday, 29 January 2018 21:06 (one month ago) Permalink
Best of 2017 (part 3): https://soundcloud.com/808mixtapes/best-of-2017-part-3Track list: https://spinitron.com/radio/playlist.php?station=ktuh&playlist=3662#here
Best of 2017 (part 4): https://soundcloud.com/808mixtapes/808mix-best-of-2017-pt-4Track list: https://spinitron.com/radio/playlist.php?station=ktuh&playlist=3771#here
― davey, Saturday, 3 February 2018 00:51 (one month ago) Permalink
First proper mix I've made over 2 years. Moody deep-house vibez and a couple of bangers for good measure.
Monsoon - Night CapSven Weisemann - Interlace JitterJayda G - Heaven Could be LatelyOL - Lada PassengerTan Ru - Bam BuTwo Lone Swordsmen - Glide by ShootingMike Huckaby - Another FantasySteve O’Sullivan - Breezer DubFred P - Mile HighZarate_Fix and DJ Sotofett - Planetary DubbCall Super - Threshing FloorQ3A - UntitledI:Cube - MérovingienneShanti Celeste - New4HimClark - Christo
― ed.b, Saturday, 3 February 2018 18:51 (one month ago) Permalink
john klemmer yesterday, today and tomorrowtony vaca tim moran with don cherry and tim wolf the road to youlonny smith aphrodesiaeddie harris flowers/that is why you’re overweightslam dance soundtrack soft multipleshorseflies i live where its greymodel 500 the passagea man called adam techno powerskrush house arrestloftis dreamincolonel abrams music is the answerwill to power say its gonna rainpromise circle be mine tonighttrance dance river of loveshock angel facepolyrock love songdiamond thread search your lovethe salsoul orchestra ooh i love ittwo live crew i cant go for thatmc shy d its just my caddyice cube get off my dick…dj quick fuck tha police part 2spinners spaceballs
― speculator (speculaotr), Monday, 12 February 2018 21:45 (one month ago) Permalink
https://soundcloud.com/kickintheeyepodcast/k027https://kickintheeyepodcast.wordpress.com01. Nurse With Wound & Aranos - Generally Regarded As Safe [Tourette]02. Peter Broderick - Violin Solo No.1 [Erased Tapes]03. Oneohtrix Point Never - The Pure & The Damned [Warp]04. Sula Bassana - Organ Accumulator [Deep Distance]05. Wendy & Bonnie - By The Sea [Grapefruit]06. Xenoula - Alauda [Weird World]07. Gel Set - This Is Between [2MR]08. Stu Mitchell - Acid [Trailer-Park]09. Tobacco - Refbatch [Rad Cult]10. Synkro - Hand In Hand [Apollo]11. Radioactive Man - Begone, Vile Creature [Asking For Trouble]12. Broadcast - Ominous Cloud [Warp]13. Toulouse Low Trax - Second Trip (Serial Experiments Edit) [ICI]14. Kelly Lee Owens - Keep Walking [Smalltown Supersound]15. Slowdive - Slomo [Dead Oceans]16. Akio Suzuki & John Butcher - Reservoir [Ftarri]17. John Maus - Walls of Silence [Ribbon]18. The Bug vs Earth - Don't Walk These Streets [Ninja Tune]19. C.Diab - Three Pyramids [Injazero]20. Circuit Des Yeux - Brainshift [Drag City]21. Juana Molina - Andó [Crammed Discs]22. Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - To Feel Your Best [Western]23. Gosheven - Waves of Innocence [Opal Tapes]24. Phew - Just a Familiar Face [Mesh-Key]25. Karen Gwyer - Why is there a Long Line in Front of the Factory? [Don't Be Afraid]26. Equiknoxx - Flagged Up (Mark Ernestus Remix) [DDS]27. Johnny Jewel - Windswept (Reprise) [Rhino]
― electrobiscuit, Wednesday, 14 February 2018 18:38 (one month ago) Permalink
Did a mix for WNUR Streetbeat:https://soundcloud.com/wnurstreetbeat/chants-guest-mix-21318
Chants - DiptychMassacooramaan - XeviosoDJ Lycox - GalinhaDraft Dodger - NSXWristboi - Congregation (Xemnas remix)Hodge & Peder - Bird ChantIkonika - Oral SuspensionApple - Siegalizer (L-VIS 1990 edit)Chants - Crushed Lollipop VIPAriel Zetina & London Jade - AddyKala - KnowLoveKing Doudou x Rye Rye x MC 2D - Shake It DancaTommy Kid - Raptor (Nadus remix)Wristboi - Yung Caeser (Radical Kid remix)Ziur - ConcordFatal Walima - WarIkonika - ShovelKetauri - Tropical MazeTomb - Up N DownSharp Veins - Glowworms (Nosferatu's Broken Circuit Edit)Chants - AirtightPuto Anderson - Eh BrincadeiraGlen Velez - Bodhran Kara Lis Coverdale & LXV - Buffering Landscape
― change display name (Jordan), Wednesday, 14 February 2018 18:39 (one month ago) Permalink
all vinyl radio show still going! sort of an ambient into house thing this time.
37 °C - sidartagunnar haslam - anekantavadalo kindre - wisdom teeth dubmichal turtle - astral decoymaterial - mantra (orb’s praying mantra mix)photek - t’raenonles mccann - sometimes i cryles mccann - let’s gatherisaac hayes & the bar-kays - do your thing (rhythm section mix)max graef - cheap fusion intromax graef - B.E.nas1 - 50kiO - clairemoodymann - tribute! (to the soul we lost)basic bastard - take me awayfred p ft minako love - don’t be afraidglyn - kevin lomaxdresvn - first voyage (dj sotofett’s extended mix)dresvn - sleepy bay
― the late great, Tuesday, 20 February 2018 01:50 (one month ago) Permalink
I made a mix for the first time in a long time.https://soundcloud.com/djisbister/mix-2-27-18
― DJI, Wednesday, 28 February 2018 06:41 (three weeks ago) Permalink
A guest mix we did for Dublab that aired on 05/05/18 - dublab.com/events/63659/john-kennedy-guest-session
01. Diamanda Galás - O Death [Intravenal Sound Operations]02. Library Tapes - Feelings For Something Lost In Two Parts (Pt. 2) [Resonant]03. Joshua Abrams - By Way Of Odessa [Eremite]04. Michael O'Shea - Guitar No. 1 (Take I) [Dome]05. Tranceonic - Criminal Energy [Dark Entries]06. Peter Cusack - Power Cable Crackle [ReR Megacorp]07. Jean-Baptiste Favory - Unisono 1 [Entr'acte]08. Valerio Tricoli - As For The Crack [Pan]09. Shore - Components [Mister Saturday Night]10. Mary Epworth - Me Swimming [Sunday Best]11. Geoffrey Landers - Brian's Having A Party [Music From Memory]12. Pere Ubu - Prison Of The Senses [ Cherry Red]13. Tav Falco - The Drone Ranger [Blang]14. Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds - Spider Baby [In The Red]15. Powell - Dogs On Acid [Diagonal?]16. John Zorn - Midnight Flight [Tzadik]17. John Maus - Bennington [Upset! The Rhythm]18. Markey Funk - The Brew [Delights]19. Harold Budd & Hector Zazou - Autre Django [Crammed Discs]20. Stark Reality - Traveling [Now-Again]21. Wendell Austin (And The Country Swings) - LSD [The Iron Mountain Analogue Research Facility]22. Allah-Las - Fish On The Sand [Mexican Summer]23. Edgar Broughton Band - There's No Vibrations, But Wait! [Harvest]24. ZYX - Trust No Woman [Dark Entries]25. Delfsch Wormenkoor - The Image Of The Evershy Boy [Delftsch Wormen Tapes]26. Unhappybirthday - Kraken [Wave Tension]27. Max Von Sydow - Cardboard Pope [Höga Nord]28. Cybe - Can You Hear The Rooster Crow [STROOM ?]29. Electro Keyboard Orchestra - The Soaring Sea Gull [Shibuya Jazz Classics]30. Rare Silk - Storm [Palo Alto]31. Nancy Sinatra - Kinky Love [Private Stock]32. Lesley Duncan - Love Song [Columbia]33. The Beach Boys - 'Til I Die [Caribou]
― electrobiscuit, Tuesday, 6 March 2018 19:29 (two weeks ago) Permalink